Thursday 7 February 2013

Cám ơn Vietnam

On last month I had a trip to a beautiful country Vietnam. We arrive in Ho Chi Minh, a city that not far different from Jakarta. And then we travel outside the city to have the prewedding photo shoot.

Vietnam has so many to offer, the food, the nature, the people, and a lot more. The food in Vietnam is amazing, we tasted the famous Pho 2000, the sticky rice, the grilled meat, the seafood, and a lot more food that I can not pronounce (haha). I always have a full stomach during the trip. Enough with the food, let's talk about the beautiful nature of Vietnam. The famous red sand dunes and white sand dunes will take your breath away. It's so beautiful, especially during sunset, the view is really breathtaking. 

Overall my experience in Vietnam was great. Yes it is tiring, but FUN experience. I met 2 unique tour guide, one of them become a good friend of me now. And because of all the above fun experience, I decided the winner of "Rio, We're in Love 2013" photo contest is a photo shoot in Vietnam. Just join the contest and if you lucky, you will experience the beautiful Vietnam.

Cám ơn Vietnam for your hospitality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...