Thursday 27 October 2011

Tribute to Motherhood, Everlasting Love







There are different kinds of love in this world, love to God, love to a lover, love to parents, and there's love from a mother to her child. Lately I've been blessed to see the love from a mother to her child by all the beautiful women who want to capture one of the precious moment in their life, pregnancy.

I always think a woman become more beautiful when their carrying little angel in their womb. Why? Well I don't know why. But I think maybe it's because she's so happy in love with their little angel, they make sacred bond to each other. Here's some of my precious client, the beautiful mother that I adore. for this tribute, I want to say thank you for all the mother in the world who gave all their life for their little angels. And I want to say thank you especially for my mother. Mom, without you I am nothing. Thank you for all your love, strength, and your sacrifice to me.  I love you mom. 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...