Friday 1 July 2011

July, Here We Come

Welcoming this month of July, still more exciting project to come. In August me and my team will go to Bangkok for pre wedding shoot for the first time. I'm sure Bangkok session will be so much fun. Can't wait for it.


Meanwhile here's the teaser photos of Andre and Maureen wedding. Let me introduce Andre and Maureen, the newlywed who exchange their vows on June 26, 2011. The goofy and funny Andre meets the gentle and shy Maureen, I would say it's a perfect mix of cocktail. They party was awesome. And the most important thing, all the family members are so involve into the preparation and everything, they truly are one cohesive team. I never see families bond so strong like they had. 






So congrats for the lovely couple from me and my team. I will update their photo soon. :)




RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...