Saturday 15 January 2011

The Island of God





Bali, it's one of my favorite places to take a photo. Either it's for pre wedding or just for fashion photography. The island has a lot to offer. From the view, the beaches, the people, the food, the culture, everything is so beautiful. I can take photos in the streets, in the cafes, in the beach, in the pura, there's so many places to take a great photos. The food in Bali is so delicious, from the seafood in Jimbaran, nasi Bali in Warung Made, and many more. The people are friendly, the beaches is breath-taking, I think you'll find many reasons to love the island. Just come and visit Bali. :)

I have a workshop in Bali, so I often go to Bali. If you interested to have a pre wedding or fashion photos in Bali, just send me your inquiries to riomotret@yahoo.com


RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...